TERMS OF SERVICE
Updated June, 1st, 2012
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME (“Terms”), ARE A BINDING AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) BETWEEN YOU (“End Users”, “Authors”, "Author Agents", and/or “Publishers” as defined below) AND Cos Enterprises Inc. (“Cybercay”).
By using the service available at www.Cybercay.com and affiliated domains (the “Site”), You agree to the terms governing the applications, features and functionality available on or through the Site (The “Service”). If you do not agree with these terms, do not use the service.
The following describes how users of the Site who review or purchase downloadable digital books (“End Users”) can download material and how they may review or use that work by the person or entity who posted the work (the “Author” or “Publisher”). For the sake of simplicity, this Terms of Service may use the term Author and Publisher interchangeably. The term “Author’s Agent” refers to the Author’s duly authorized representative, who is fully authorized and empowered to act on behalf of the Author in all matters described in this Agreement, and who may be authorized to collect and receive directly the monies otherwise payable to Author (or “Publisher”).
The following also describes the rights and responsibilities of the Author and Cybercay. Any user of this Site who downloads, reads or previews any Work on the Site is referred to as an “End User.”
1. The Grant and the Territory The Author hereby grants and assigns to Cybercay the timeless nonexclusive worldwide right to digitally publish, distribute, market and sell (“Publish”), and to license others to do so, the work (s) identified on your personal page within the Site (the “Work”) and submitted to Cybercay (including but not limited to the "submit" page, "upload" button, email, etc.). Since the terms of agreement with Cybercay, herein, is non-exclusive, the Author or Publisher is free to Publish, license, market and sell their work elsewhere so long as the Author or Publisher is not violating someone else’s agreement or violating any laws.
2. Publication. Cybercay will generally Publish any such submissions which do not violate, or which do not appear to violate the Agreement.
2a. Publication of Work As Is. Generally, Cybercay will Publish Author’s Work as it is delivered to us, and not edit or modify the Work. Certain modifications may occur caused by file or design conversions. Cybercay does not guarantee accurate preservation of the original Work’s formatting.
2b. Publication at Option of Cybercay. Cybercay may decide not to Publish Author’s work or may decide to discontinue its publication of Author’s work for any reason and for no reason, and no reason need be provided. Except in the cases of gross violations of this Terms of Service, Cybercay will make every attempt to provide reasonable notice to Author via email, up to and including providing instructions on how to remedy potential issues that might prevent Cybercay from listing a title.
2c. How to "un publish" Works from Cybercay. Cybercay may Publish the Work until Author of the Work decides to un publish the work. The author may notify Cybercay in writing or via email to remove the Work. After receiving that notice, Cybercay will remove the work from Cybercay.com within five business days.The removal from the retail partners' digital shelves may take several weeks. Cybercay will do its best to assist authors and publishers to have their works removed, and to ensure authors/publishers who terminate their Cybercay accounts receive full payment for sales that may occur after account termination. Do not contact Cybercay first and ask to have your account deleted, as this will not remove your book from the channel. After you have unpublished your book, and after you have confirmed all channel partners have removed the book, then you may contact Cybercay if you want your account deleted (and please inform Cybercay you have confirmed the book is no longer in the channel).
2d. Distribution through retail channels. Cybercay will distribute its authors' and publishers' ebooks to major online retailers. Our intention is to help every Cybercay author or publisher who desires distribution to receive it. Cybercay reserves the right to withhold distribution for any reason.
3a. Removal of Infringing or Defamatory Work of Author. Cybercay takes claims of infringement seriously and may take immediate action upon notice from someone claiming to be an Infringed party and pursuant to our DMCA policy [see policy at end of this document]. Generally, upon receipt of a written notice from a party infringed or defamed by Author’s material (or someone purporting to be his agent, publisher, attorney in fact or assign), Cybercay will remove the Author’s Work and reserves the right to remove any and all information about the Author, the Author’s Work or the publisher from the Site.
3b. Infringement by Others Upon Author’s Work. If an Author or copyright holder learns that a third party is violating Author’s copyright or pirating or illegally distributing a Cybercay-published work, the Author shall inform Cybercay; however, it is the Author’s responsibility to seek relief from the offending parties. If that work is published on Cybercay, Cybercay will remove it per section 3a above.
3c. Rights Clearances and Other Legal Matters. It is Author’s responsibility to secure permissions to the Work prior to the time Author submits such work if any material from the work belongs to, or has been licensed to, someone else.
4. Copyright. The copyright in the Work shall belong to the Author or the party that Author cites as the copyright holder. Author shall be solely responsible for filing its copyrights and any other intellectual property with the appropriate governmental body. It is the Author’s responsibility to place a copyright notice on the copyright page or some other prominent place in the Work.
5. Formats of Digital Conversions. Author shall submit their Work as a .doc or .txt file. Cybercay will convert the book into multiple ebook formats, and publish the work for use in sampling, distributing and selling the work. The author/publisher is not authorized to independently sell or distribute Cybercay-generated file conversions outside of the Cybercay site or Cybercay distribution network without first receiving written permission from Cybercay (in other words, you cannot use Cybercay as a free file conversion service so you can sell the files elsewhere). You acknowledge that if you violate this requirement, you may forfeit any accrued earnings at Cybercay, and your account may be deleted without notification.
6. Royalties. So long as the proper copyright protection subsists in the Work, no infringement notices have been filed, and revenues directly attributable to the Work are being collected by Cybercay, the Author and/or publishing party shall be entitled to the following payments:
6a. Royalty Rates. Cybercay will pay the Author 85% of the net proceeds received by Cybercay from the retailers.Cybercay will notify authors of the individual compensation rate they will receive from Cybercay for sales at each major retailer. The earnings-share rates from the retailers are subject to change with or without notice.
6b. Electronic Editions. Cybercay agrees to pay the Author or Publisher (whomever uploaded the content) up to eighty-five percent (85%) of net proceeds received by Cybercay through the sale or licensing of your work (“List Price”). “Net proceeds” shall mean sales price paid and received less payment processing fees, affiliate fees, retailer discounts, costs due to erroneous or fraudulent transactions, credit card charge-backs and associated fees. Therefore, 85% of “net proceeds” does not equal 85% of the book’s sales price. Payment processing fees, for example, may account for a sizable percentage of the List Price for lower cost books because they include a nominal minimum per-transaction fee charged to Cybercay by our payment processing service PayPal. For example, if the per-transaction fee charged by our payment processor is $.35, and a book is priced at $1.00, then that $.35 accounts for 35 percent of the retail price.
6c. Free Copies. As administrator of your work, Author may distribute complimentary copies of the work, or personally email free files to people, for personal and/or marketing purposes. However, Cybercay files cannot be mass-distributed via download at blogs, websites or other retailers.
6d. Promotional Rights. Cybercay shall have the right to distribute samples of the Work in any form of media, including printed media, in order to promote the author or author’s Work and/or the Cybercay service. These samples will be licensed for free, non-commercial use, duplication and sharing.
6e. Crawlable or Other Searchable Rights. Cybercay shall have the right to drive traffic to the Author’s Work on the Cybercay Site through general Search Engine Optimization services, crawlable, promotional hypertext links and/or arrangements with third parties which make searchable certain sample portions of the Work.
6f. Other Subsidiary Rights. Other than stated above, Cybercay, shall only Publish electronic versions of the Work, and keeps no other subsidiary rights to the Work including hardcover or paperback editions, audio editions, multimedia editions, theatrical editions, first and second serial rights or media rights other than the electronic version distributed on our Site. Therefore, if another publisher will allow you to keep electronic rights to the Work, you may continue to Publish the Work electronically while publishing a printed version of the Work with a print publisher. These rules are subject to change from time to time, upon electronic or other notice to the End-users and any other users.
7. Author-Controlled Terms. At this moment, Cybercay does not allow author controlled terms, including but not limited to the distribution price, retail channels, electronic publishing formats, etc.. However, this may change in the future.
8. Statements and Payments of Author Royalties: (Although Cybercay will refer in this agreement to “Royalties” for the sake of simplicity, payments to authors in the eyes of the IRS are really “other income.”) Cybercay pays author (or Author's Agent) earnings on a quarterly basis, approximately 40 days following the close of each calendar quarter. Authors can track their sales and anticipated earnings payments by visiting their Cybercay account. The payment method is through PayPal and the required accrued earnings are $50.00. If accrued author's, agent's or publisher's aggregate earnings are less than the threshold, Cybercay will delay payment until such quarterly period as the total earnings due exceed the threshold. If Cybercay overpays earnings, such as in cases when fraudulent or unauthorized purchases are charged back to Cybercay after earnings payments are made, then Cybercay will deduct the funds owed from the author’s, agent’s, or publisher’s aggregate accrued earnings. If the amount owed exceeds the author’s, agent’s, or publisher’s aggregate accrued earnings, the author (or agent) agrees to remit a payment back to Cybercay within 20 days of notification to adjust the overpayment. Sales transacted at the Cybercay.com web site are reported in real time. Sales reporting for sales transacted via Cybercay retail distribution partners (B&N, Amazon, Apple, etc) are reported when the retailer reports back to Cybercay, usually once per quarter.
8a. Tax withholding: The United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires Cybercay to withhold taxes from net proceeds in cases where either proper tax information is not provided. For US residents and US businesses, Cybercay requires a SSN or EIN, plus a valid US postal mailing address. If US-based authors and publishers do not provide valid tax id information, then the IRS requires Cybercay to withhold 28% of earnings which Cybercay must remit to the IRS within days of transacting the payments to authors/publishers. For authors and publishers outside the US, the automatic withholding rate is 30%. Many countries have tax treaties with the United States that entitle residents and businesses located in these countries to receive either partial or full exemption from the 30% tax withholding. To qualify, authors and publishers should first check if their country has a tax treaty. If a tax treaty is in effect, then the author or publisher must apply for and obtain an ITIN from the US IRS. Following receipt of the ITIN, the author or publisher must complete the W8-BEN form (or related form, see IRS instructions), sign it, and return it to Cybercay. You are the sole responsible party for any other tax reporting, paying and/or tax related obligations set forth by your country of residence laws.
9. Author’s Warranties. The warranties and representations contained in this Agreement extend to Author and its licensees and successors and assigns. By uploading (submitting) content to Cybercay, you agree that any violation of the warranties below may result in immediate deletion of your account and the forfeiture of accrued earnings.
9a. By submitting Your Work to Cybercay for publication, You, the Author or the Author you represent (if you are an Agent or Publisher) author’s Publisher or Agent or Distributor, warrant and represent that the work is complete and the author:
• is the only author of the Work;
• is the sole owner of the rights herein granted;
• has not assigned, pledged, or encumbered such rights or have not entered into any agreement which would conflict with the rights granted to Cybercay herein and agrees not to do any of the aforementioned without first un publishing the work at Cybercay
• has full right, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights granted herein
9b. You further warrant that the Work contains no materials which: • violate any right of privacy which is libelous or violate any personal right or other right of any kind of any person or entity (this includes publishing a person's private email address without their permission;
• would violate any of Your contracts or would disclose any information given to you on the understanding that it would not be published or disclosed;
• plagiarize or pirate any other work or infringe upon any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right;
• are injurious to End-Users or others including but not limited to recipes, formulae or instructions
• violate state and federal laws.
• advocate hateful, discriminatory or racist views or actions toward others
• advocate or condones violence against another person, whether or not the other party is a willing participant
• advocate illegal activities
• advocate the use of Private Label Rights content to make money on the Internet, or the modification of such content for the creation of Internet content
• contain images or illustrations depicting individuals perpetrating graphic violence upon another individual or individuals
• contain hyperlinks to affiliate marketing pages, especially if the ebook is published for the sole intent of publishing hyperlinked content that directs readers to affiliate marketing pages
• advocate or promote "systems" about how to make money on the Internet by publishing ebooks
• contain SEO keyword spam, either in your manuscript or your metadata tags
• contain advertisements for services, or contain partial books for the purpose of promoting the purchase of the same book elsewhere or on Cybercay
• if you publish erotica content, neither the book cover nor the book interior may contain graphic images of nudity (either photographic or illustrated) or persons involved in sex acts, and does not include children or underage minors engaged in sexual acts or situations, witnessing such situations, considering sexual acts, or thinking about sexual acts. Fine art books of a non-erotic nature that contain nudity may be accepted on a case by case basis at the sole discretion of Cybercay and/or its retail partners
• is not the same book you previously published at Cybercay, then republished as a new book for the sole purpose of having it appear as a new book again.
9c. You further warrant the book meets the following standards for originality:
• this is not a public domain work;
• the book does not include word-for-word scrapes - or is not a compilation - from Wikipedia or other public domain, government or commercial services;
• your books do not and will not appear elsewhere on the Internet authored by people other than yourself or by pen names (pseudonyms) different from your pen name at Cybercay;
• none of your book content, either in part or in its entirety, is sourced from "Private Label" rights, articles, ebooks or information sources which license the same content to other people;
• does not contain or comprise machine-generated language translations (all translated books must be human-translated and edited, not translated by language translation software such as Google Translate);
9d. You further warrant the book represents a complete work:
• this is not a work-in-progress;
• the uploaded file is not a partial sample or sample chapter, or is not a collection of sample chapters, or not simply a catalog advertising other books
• the uploaded book represents a complete story with a beginning, middle and end; not a short serial
10. End Users.“End-Users” who pay a fee to purchase a Work are allowed to use each copy of the Work in any reasonable non-commercial manner in compliance with copyright law and pursuant to this Agreement.
10a. Rights of Use.
1. Purchased works: As End User, you acknowledge that all Work furnished by Cybercay is licensed for the use of the End Users of the Site and may not be sublicensed or resold. If you purchase a work, you hold a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use. In other words, you are free to enjoy it for your own use, but you are not authorized to share, sell, or distribute the work to others.
2. Free works including sample works: Free works and sample works published at Cybercay are the copyrighted material of the author or publisher, and therefore are not authorized for redistribution without prior written consent from Cybercay. Third parties are not authorized to download, host and otherwise redistribute Cybercay books without prior written agreement from Cybercay. Directory services and affiliate marketers may reproduce the metadata information found on each book's book page (cover image, book description, price, etc.) provided hyperlinks direct visitors to the Cybercay book page, and provided users are not charged for access to these listings, and are not required to register their personal information to gain access to these listings.
10b. Fees and Services. By using the Site the End User is agreeing to pay the fees as presented by Cybercay at the time of purchase. End User will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees for the purchase End User is requesting prior to payment. All purchases are final and non-refundable. The Site may change pricing policies and fees for services we provide at any time from time to time and changes shall be effective immediately. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with your use of the Site.
10c. Abusing Cybercay.
Cybercay and its users work together to keep the Site working properly. Please report problems and policy violations to Cybercay. The warranties and representations contained in this Agreement extend to End Users and other licensees and successors and assigns of Cybercay. End Users agree while using the Site, Services or Work you agree to not: • violate any laws, third party rights, or any policies which we have posted on the Site from time to time;
• use the Site, Service or Work if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Site;
• circumvent or manipulate our fee structure or the billing process;
• use robots, spiders, shills or other methods in an attempt to unfairly game the site's ranking systems for downloads, reviews and sales, or hire others to do the same
• engage in advertising, marketing, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes involving or using the Work from the Site;
• distribute viruses, malware or any other technologies that may harm Cybercay, or the interests or property of Cybercay users;
• copy, modify, or distribute content from the Site, or Cybercay’ copyrights and trademarks;
• engage in abusive or profane behavior toward Cybercay, its employees, its authors or fellow users.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate the Service and End User accounts, revoke earnings, prohibit access to our Site, demand return or destruction of any Work improperly taken or used from the Site or Service and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Site if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.
11. Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the Cybercay Site and Service are proprietary to Cybercay and that the Work is proprietary to the Author; that none are proprietary to End User.
12. Termination. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time without notice. Registered Cybercay members may cancel their membership at any time, and published Cybercay authors may un publish their book listings at any time. However, purchased books will not be removed from customers' accounts, either at Cybercay or at Cybercay-supplied retailers. When an author or publisher unpublishes a book at Cybercay, this causes automated systems at Cybercay to transmit takedown notices to Cybercay retailers, which usually go out once per week. If a Cybercay retailer has failed to remove your book please notify Cybercay so we can help correct the error.
13a. General. You (Author or End User) will indemnify and hold Cybercay and its licensees, successors and assigns, and its and their distributors, customers, officers, directors, members, employees and agents, harmless against any expense (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) or judgment, settlement or other liability arising out of any claim or legal proceeding asserting claims contrary to any warranty or representation made by You in this Agreement.
13b. Notice of Claim. Upon receiving notice of any claim, demand, action or suit or other legal proceeding alleging facts inconsistent with or contrary to any of the warranties or representations contained in paragraph 10, Cybercay shall have the right to withhold any sums payable to the Author in reasonable amounts as security for the payment of the Author’s potential obligations pursuant to the indemnity contained in this paragraph 13. It is intended that the right granted by this subparagraph 13b shall not be unreasonably or frivolously exercised by the Cybercay.
14. Disclaimer of Publisher’s Warranties.
14a. DRM and Piracy.
Cybercay is a strong proponent of author’s rights, and the right of authors and copyright owners to receive compensation for their digitally published Works. Therefore, Cybercay strongly discourages piracy/infringement of Author Work and encourages customers to purchase licensed copies. However, Cybercay does not publish works containing digital rights management schemes that limit the customer’s ability to consume Author’s Work as they see fit. Therefore, Cybercay cannot completely prevent piracy/infringement of Author’s Work (the reality of the matter is that even DRMed content can be reproduced and pirated, just as easily as a printed book can be scanned and digitized). When Author lists the Work on Cybercay you are trusting the consumer to honor your legal copyright and abide by the licensing terms you set. There is a growing body of evidence indicating that DRMed Works do not sell as well as non-DRMed Work because customers resent limitations and don’t appreciate being mistrusted. Non-DRMed Works often outsell DRMed Works by leveraging the viral nature of uninhibited sampling and sharing which can dramatically increase your total audience and sales opportunities. There is also evidence that by pricing your Works for less than printed equivalents, you can further decrease piracy and increase sales volume. You understand that Cybercay is distributing the Works according to the above rules.
14b. Events Voiding Warranty.
Cybercay does not warrant the defects caused by failure to provide a suitable installation environment for the Product or the Service, damage caused by disasters such as acts of God, wars, riots, strikes, terrorism, governmental restrictions, fire, flood, wind, and lightening, damage caused by unauthorized attachments, modifications or mis-configurations to the Cybercay Environment, or any other abuse or misuse by Author or the End-Users. Any breach of the End-User License Agreement by or on behalf of an End-User, including, without limitation, unauthorized modification or distribution of the Product, Service or any portion thereof, will void any and all warranties.
14c. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
All Works and the Service is provided to End Users “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS.” THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE SELECTION AND USE OF THE CYBERCAY SERVICE OR ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO OR THE WORK IS WITH AUTHOR AND END-USERS. CYBERCAY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT OR MODIFICATIONS WILL MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF END-USERS. TO THE EXTENT THAT CYBERCAY MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY SHALL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14d. LIMITATION ON DAMAGES.
IN NO CASE SHALL CYBERCAY BE LIABLE TO AUTHOR OR END-USERS, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. IN NO CASE SHALL CYBERCAY OR ITS RETAILERS BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS OF ANY KIND THAT RESULT IN SHIPMENT OR AVAILABILITY DELAYS, MISPRICINGS, OR INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE PRODUCT LISTINGS. It is the Author/Publisher's responsibility to monitor retailer listings and report errors to Cybercay, in which case Cybercay on a best efforts basis will strive to work with the retailer to correct the error. In the event that Cybercay is found liable for any damages, for any reason whatsoever, Author hereby expressly agrees that, in no event will Cybercay’ liability to Author exceed the amounts collected by Cybercay for the Author's book in question.
15a Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof.
15b Governing Law; Severability. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Delaware. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement.
15c No Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture or other joint relationship is created hereby.
15d Legal Action. Venue for all purposes hereunder shall be in New Castle County, Delaware, USA and the parties hereto hereby consent to such jurisdiction and venue. If any action or other legal proceeding relating to this Agreement or the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement is brought against any party hereto, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements (in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled).
15e Acknowledgement. By using the Service you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it and will be bound by its terms and conditions.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the date and the year upon which the Author and/or the End User first approved such Terms of Service, by using the Cybercay Service (site).
Anti-Spam Policy and Enforcement
Cybercay does not engage in spam, nor does it share, rent or sell the personal contact information of its members with third parties. Cybercay authors are prohibited from promoting their works via spam email (sure signs of spam: false "senders" or "reply to" addresses, inoperable or nonexistent unsubscribe/remove options, multiple receipts of the same email, superfluous text designed to confuse spam filters, and misleading subject lines). Cybercay authors who are found to be spamming will risk termination of their account, removal of their works and forfeiture of accrued earnings. If you believe you have been the recipient of a spam email from a Cybercay author, please forward the entire email message, with full headers on, to email@example.com with "spam notification" in the subject of the forwarded email.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice Policy
Cybercay is a distributor, and does not own the works uploaded to Cybercay. When authors, agents or publishers upload material to Cybercay, they certify their agreement to this Terms of Service, in which they certify they are legally permitted to upload such works. Allegations of copyright violations against Cybercay authors, agents and publishers are extremely rare. Nevertheless, Cybercay maintains a zero-tolerance policy regarding copyright infringement and we welcome infringed parties to notify us if they believe their material is being distributed by Cybercay.
If you feel that content posted on the Cybercay Site infringes on your copyright(s), please immediately contact Cybercay by sending an email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the information described below so that we may assist you. If Cybercay takes action in response to an infringement notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent known email address. The infringing party may be held liable for damages based on material misrepresentations contained in the infringement notice. We would advise the infringed party to contact an attorney to discuss the matter prior to sending notice.
All Infringement Notices should include;
(1) An electronic signature and full name, address, phone number and email address of the copyright owner and the person authorized to act on their behalf;
(2) An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
(3) the location and nature of the content that Infringed party claims to have infringed upon its copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Cybercay to identify that content;
(4) hyperlinks, if available, to the original author's (the infringed party) work to help Cybercay investigate and support your case;
(5) and a statement by the Infringed: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) a statement that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Upon receipt of a written notice from a party infringed or defamed by Author’s material (or someone purporting to be his agent, publisher, attorney in fact or assign), Cybercay may remove the Author’s Work and reserves the right to remove any and all information about the Author, the Author’s Work or the Publisher from the Site. Cybercay may allow corrected or legally vetted versions of the purportedly infringing or defamatory Work to be posted again, with a stipulation between the parties that they have resolved their dispute, a court order or a certification by an independent attorney in whose professional opinion states that in the current version, the infringing material of which the purportedly infringed party has complained has been removed from the Work.
Thank you for reading. Your comments and feedback are welcome.
Cos Enterprises Inc. Corporate Office Address:
501 Silverside Rd., Wilmington
19809, DE, USA
Approved by: Board of Directors, Company President and Chief Executive Officer, and the Business Development Manager, at the annual, general meeting, conducted in the company office, on June the 1st, 2012.